01.17 (Mon) - 03.04 (Fri)
  • Notification of Abstract Acceptance

03.14 (Mon)
  • Presentation Material Submission

03.14 (Mon) - 04.01 (Fri)
  • Regular Registration

04.21 (Thu) - 04.21 (Thu)

WELCOME MESSAGE

Dear friends and colleagues, I haven't seen you in a long time and I really want to see you again! When we postponed PDAA 2020 Congress for two years, we thought it would be optimistic to meet each other again, but we didn't expect this COVID-19 pandemic would last this long. It is disappointing, but we have prepared the 12th Biennial Congress of the Pediatric Dentistry Association of Asia (PDAA 2022) as a virtual meeting from April 22(Fri) – 24(Sun), 2022. Under the theme of “Asian Insight of Children’s Health”, the organizing committee of PDAA 2022 has made every effort to refresh your knowledge, exchange the latest information and meet the leading experts in the field of Pediatric Dentistry. The cutting-edge scientific program will include Inter-disciplinary management of dental trauma in Children, Esthetic restoration in Pediatric Dentistry, Oral surgery for Children, Eruption Guidance, Pulp treatment, etc. I hope you will join us to seize the opportunity to share more knowledge and achieve greater improvement of your skills.
I sincerely look forward to welcoming all of you to this congress.

Kitae Park, DDS, Ph.D
Chair
PDAA 2022 Local Organizing Committee